Friday, September 23, 2005

This is fun.

The gizooglizer is really fun. Thanks for enlightening us Dr. Martinek. Go to www.gizoogle.com and go to the textilizer link to translate. Listen to what Dr. Klute said on her blog (translated).

"For tha purposes of clarificizzles n edifizzle allow me ta offa some perspectizzles or definizzles W-H-to-tha-izzich should influence current n future honors scholars. Dr. Martinek n I often rap `bout students, just as we is aware you rap `bout us n yo brotha professors . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos."

-Dr. Klute

Would somebody in Eng 111 please translate their ARP before turning it in? please...for me.

-tim

2 Comments:

Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

Now that is just strange.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Lucindyl said...

Oh, Tim!! I just ran Great Scott's blog though the thing and am sitting here laughing with tears in my eyes!!! Priceless!!!

And somewhat disturbing, I must admit!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home